Location: Warszawa, Rzeszów
Seniority: Junior, Mid or Senior. Requirements below are for medium experience. Juniors and seniors need to adjust accordingly :)
What you'll do (aka Scope of Work)
- Building advanced web application frontend within professional and Agile environment.
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the frontend.
- Defining APIs.
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring.
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Training and coaching junior team members.
What we look for (aka Requirements)
- Great command of CSS3, HTML5.
- Ability to design APIs and agree contract with backend.
- Experience using frontend testing tools, ex. KarmaJS, JasmineJS or Protractor.
- Decent command of English is necessary – both written and spoken.
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth. Technology & soft skills.
- Great team.
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack.
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects.
- All the tools you need.
- Great, mature software development process.
- Professional, Agile project management.
- Salary according to our transparent criteria.
- Senior: 13 000+ PLN
- Mid: 7 500+ PLN
- Junior: 3 000+ PLN
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.
- 20 days of paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- 50% of all conference expenses covered (ticket, travel, accomodation).
- Constantly expanded library of books; new books are purchased on request.
- 20% remote possible - remote Fridays.