What You'll Do (AKA Scope Of Work)
- Building advanced backends for web/mobile/cloud applications in an Agile process.
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the applications we develop.
- Improving architecture of existing applications - fighting technical debt, refactoring.
- Defining new systems architecture in cooperation with frontend developers and the CTO.
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Advising customers on technology choices.
- Training and coaching junior team members.
- Partner with other senior backend developers in researching new technologies, learning and defining technology directions for Evojam backend.
What We Look For (AKA Requirements)
- Considerable experience in Node.js.
- Good orientation in surrounding frameworks and tools: TypeScript, Sails, etc.
- Secondary specialty in either frontend development or databases – both SQL and non-SQL.
- Experience using MongoDB is a big plus.
- Good understanding of software architecture – services, components, deployments, performance, continuous integration.
- Orientation in modern standards and technical trends according to your specialty.
- Fluency in English is necessary – both written and spoken.
What You Get (Aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth. Technology & soft skills.
- Great team.
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack.
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects.
- All the tools you need.
- Great, mature software development process.
- Professional, Agile project management.
- Market salary adequate to your skills: 7 500+ PLN. Follows our clear criteria for levels and salaries.
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.