Location: Warsaw or Rzeszów
Seniority: Junior, Mid or Senior. Requirements below are for medium experience. Juniors & seniors need to adjust accordingly.
What you'll do (aka Scope of Work)
- Building advanced backends for web/mobile/cloud applications in an Agile process.
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the applications we develop.
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring.
- Defining new systems architecture in cooperation with frontend developers and the CTO.
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Training and coaching junior team members.
- Partner with other senior backend developers in researching new technologies, learning and defining technology directions for Evojam backend.
What we look for (aka Requirements)
- Experience in Scala (preferably) or other backend techstack.
- Good orientation in surrounding frameworks and libraries. For example: Play, Spring, Spray, Akka, AMQP, etc.
- Secondary specialty in either frontend development or databases – both SQL and non-SQL.
- Experience using MongoDB is a big plus.
- Deep understanding of software architecture – services, components, deployments, performance, continuous integration.
- Good orientation in modern standards and technical trends.
- Fluency in English is necessary – both written and spoken.
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth. Technology & soft skills.
- Great team.
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack.
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects.
- All the tools you need.
- Great, mature software development process.
- Professional, Agile project management.
- Salary according to our transparent criteria.
- Senior: 13 000+ PLN
- Mid: 7 500+ PLN
- Junior: 3 000+ PLN
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer on one of our blogs. (Optional)
- Opportunity to train yourself and become a public speaker in your area of expertise. (Optional)
- 20 days of paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- 50% of all conference expenses covered (ticket, travel, accomodation).
- Constantly expanded library of books; new books are purchased on request.
- 20% remote possible - remote Fridays.