Location: Warsaw or Rzeszów
Seniority: Junior or Mid
What you'll do (aka Scope of Work)
- Manual testing web applications.
- Designing test cases.
- Testing documentation.
- Testing WebServices.
- Designing and building automated tests within our continuous integration tools.
- Creating documentation.
What we look for (aka Requirements)
- Very communicative person.
- Precise way of thinking.
- Talent for finding bugs.
- Curiosity about the final product.
- Empathy for end user and various other project roles/actors/personas.
- Willingness to learn test automation: Selenium, JMeter, etc.
- Good command of English.
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Learning, learning and growth. Technology & soft skills.
- Great team.
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack.
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects.
- All the tools you need.
- Great, mature software development process.
- Professional, Agile project management.
- Transparent salary according to our public criteria.
- Opportunity to grow as technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.