2. Any personal data is collected on a fully voluntary basis and is used solely by the owner (User) and/or the Administrator (i.e. Evojam sp. z o.o.registered office in Warsaw, at Mickiewicza 62 street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, under number of KRS 0000522575).
3. While using the Website, information sent by the web browser and included in system logs is automatically collected by servers. Such information may contain various data, e.g. e-mail address, IP address, browser type, address of the site visited immediately before accessing the Website, time of visit to the Website and other statistical data. The Website Administrator uses such data to ensure high-quality of services, as well as for technical and statistical purposes.
4. The Administrator maintains the personal database in conformity with the laws applicable for Administrator’s registered seat and in accordance with the rules of social conduct.
5. The collected data is used only for identification of Users, and further communication with the Users. Such data may include among others: name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address and any data shared by the Users themselves.
6. The Administrator processes personal data to provide services, to advertise its services and products and to provide the Users with newsletters and other marketing materials. At any time the User may reserve that it does not consent to be provided with such commercial information – either by sending an e-mail on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or, in case of forms enabling Users’ subscription, by clicking the “unsubscribe” link.
7. Each User has the rights vested to him by the relevant data protection act. In order to access or remove their data, the Users shall use the contact form available on the Website or shall send an e-mail on the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
8. The Website may also use Google Analytics (and similar tools), i.e. the service enabling analyses of visits to sites rendered by Google, Inc. (“Google”) or other entities. Google Analytics also uses “cookies”. Google’s ability to disclose information obtained this way to third persons is restricted to situations where it is obliged to do so to satisfy the law in force.
9. The Administrator uses „cookies” to store information on Users’ preferences. Such text files are stored in the Users’ computers to identify them in a way required to enable some operations. The files contain: User’s personal preferences and suggestions for automatic fillings of web forms used, among others, to remember the data necessary for the User to log in. We use so called „Action Cookies”, i.e. files stored to register Users’ activity on the Website. They provide information on most frequently visited websites, most popular functionalities of the Website and on the effectiveness of marketing materials on the Website. Action cookies provide statistical data allowing optimization of the Website functionality through observation of, for instance, the jump off rate i.e. information on the moment when use of the Website was terminated by the User. Acceptance of cookies by the User through the applicable browser settings is a prerequisite condition for their use.
10. The Administrator uses 3rd party cookies to provide User with the following services:
• Mailchimp – subscription of newsletters via e-mail,
• Disqus – to comments to posts within blogs and recommended content,
• YouTube – to display videos embedded within the Website,
• Twitter – to display the newest tweets,
• LiveChat – to enable text conversations with other Users,
• TypeKit – to operate fonts from Adobe,
• Google AdWords – to display advertisements (remarketing),
• Facebook Remarketing – to display advertisements (remarketing),
• Google Analytics – to study User’s behavior on our Website,
• Hotjar – to study User’s behavior on our Website,
• Recruitee - online tool for posting jobs, accepting applicants and managing recruitment process,
• Salesflare - online tool for customer relationship management.
13. Following withdrawal of consent by the User, the Administrator may be obliged to store User data and any statistical information on User’s account for a given period of time. The Administrator’s processing of personal data in such case will be limited to storing such data for potential consent’s reactivation by the User and to perform Administrator’s duties, excluding any operations on such data, subject to other duties of the Administrator provided by the law in force or imposed on the Administrator by the relevant authorities.
14. Fighting any forms of identity theft, illegal acquiring of information and illicit practices defined as „phishing” is one of the highest priorities for the Administrator. Therefore any data shared by the Users is collected pursuant to suitable data safety rules.
15. The Administrator has the right to send unsolicited communication to the Users. Such communication may include information linked directly to the functioning of the Website (e.g. changes in Website functionalities), or non-commercial mail (e.g. wishes, system notifications). The Users have the right to reserve the lack of consent to provision of such information, by clicking on the link available at the bottom of such communication (so called „opt out” function).
16. There may be links on the Website (e.g. in the form of third party logotypes) which, when clicked on, will direct the User to an external websites. The fact of using any such referrals shall not be equated with any kind of connection between the Administrator and the entity running the external website. The Administrator shall not in any case be responsible for such redirections nor for the content of privacy policies and safety rules applied on such websites, nor for cookies used when viewing such websites. Users using abovementioned redirections are advised to read and acknowledge the relevant documents available on such sites.